Tax-Reduction Strategies – Remote
Keep More of your Money in 2021!
Important 2021 Tax Updates that can Increase Your Income Immediately!
9:30 am-11:00 am
Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early. The seminar begins on time.
Zoom Meeting. Spaces are limited.
You must register for this class.
*For best results, please plan on attending this virtual program with
your webcam on. This is an interactive program.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* CHANGES in your 2021 Tax Deductions and why your accountant can’t “just take” the new deductions for you.
* WHY New COVID-19 Law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to navigate the 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office-one of the most important deductions of 2021!
* The New…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for the real estate professional that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so can keep more of the money you earn this year and beyond!
“Your speaker explained the tax information in a way that we could understand it and be aware of some of the tax breaks we are missing out on. Excellent!” Katherine Massey, Century 21 Beal, College Station, TX
“Your speaker gave good clear information, answered ALL our questions AND will save all of us many $$$$ on our taxes. The information was the best!” Sandi Pickard, Coldwell Banker Alfonso Realty, Gulfport, MS
Don’t let Your NEW 2021 Tax
DEDUCTIONS pass you by!