Webinar: Seller Representative Specialist Designation (SRS)
This course is worth 15 hours of Elective CE
Instructor: Leigh York
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
The SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
Speaker Bio: Leigh is a 3rd generation real estate licensee who grew up around real estate agents and builders. She is an agent, broker and previously a GM as well. Her service to the real estate industry is extensive and impactful . She is funny, honest and listens. Her classes are informative, interactive and high energy. It may seem that Leigh lives and breathes real estate, but she is also the consummate lover of Cabernets – the dryer the better, has an obsession with dark chocolate, adores really big dogs and has a love affair with Randy, her husband of over 20 years.