Webinar – Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Keep More of Your Money in 2020!
Important Real-Time Updates You
Need to Know About the New Tax Law!
|Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional-Remote|
Strategies that save you time and money!
9:30 am-11:00 am
(Please plan to login at 9:15 am in case you have to download app or encounter login issues. Seminar begins promptly at 9:30 am).
This meeting will be done remotely
Spaces are Limited RSVP Today:
*For best results, please plan on attending this virtual program with
your webcam on. This is an interactive program.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* CHANGES in your 2020 Tax Deductions why your accountant can’t “just take” the new deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* LEARN how to safely qualify yourhome office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office. More Important than ever!
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* BONUS: Real-time updates on brand new COVID-19 tax breaks that can help you immediately during this crisis.
* Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Thomas Rich.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.