Get a course approved for continuing education credit at OKCMAR by following these steps: 

  1. Complete both of the OREC applications below:

    CE Application

    Instructor Application

    State-approved instructors are qualified to teach statewide, but the school must have course approval.  Both applications may be submitted at the same time.  You do not have to wait for one approval to complete the other.  

2.  Provide the course information:
    • Title
    • Duration
    • Learning Objective
    • Technical Requirements

3.  Attach a timed outline of the course

Submit all to Ashley at aworley@okcmar.orgOKCMAR covers the $70.00 application fee for courses submitted under its school.


Share This Page:

Share This Page: