OKCMAR real estate school
Members may utilize the National Association of REALTORS’ REALTOR® University for designation and certification courses.
Don’t overlook a wonderful benefit of your membership – access to a worldwide online library of courses.
• Check your OREC Education History
• Oklahoma Continuing Education Requirements
• Oklahoma Real Estate License Code and Rules (PDF)
OKCMAR EDUCATION POLICIES
OKCMAR offers a wide variety of in-person and virtual CE courses for the real estate professional. OKCMAR is now offering all CE for free to OKCMAR members, except for Broker in Charge and Designations/Certifications. Check the education calendar for course registration fees. Please remember that your participation in MLS does not make you an OKCMAR member or entitle you to the discounted rate.
Students must turn off their cell phones during class. OREC requires full hourly participation in CE classes, therefore, classrooms will be closed 15 minutes following the start of class. Members may still attend but will not receive OREC CE credit.
MLSOK also offers specialty classes available at no cost or at a nominal cost for MLSOK subscribers. Several of these courses are approved for CE. Please check the education calendar for course registration fees.
GET A COURSE APPROVED FOR CE CREDIT
Contact OKCMAR Education at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Class CE application.
• State-approved instructors are qualified to teach statewide, but the school must have course approval. Both applications may be submitted at the same time. You do not have to wait for one approval to complete the other.
Class CE Application Instructions
• Provide the following information: Course Title, length of class, learning objective, and technical requirements.
• Submit to OKCMAR Education, along with a timed outline of the course.
• OKCMAR will cover the $25 application fee.
BECOME AN OREC APPROVED INSTRUCTOR
Contact OKCMAR Education at email@example.com for the OREC Instructor Application.
You will need to complete the OREC Application obtained from the school that you would like to teach … i.e., OKCMAR.
You will need to possess one or more of the following qualifications:
• Possession of bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Possession of a valid teaching credential or certificate from Oklahoma or another state authorizing the holder to teach in an applicable field of instruction.
• Five years of full-time experience out of the previous 10 years in a profession, trade or technical occupation in the applicable field of instruction.
• An individual determined by the Commission to possess a combination of education and/or experience, in a related field in which the person is to teach, which establishes an equivalent to one or more of the qualifications listed above.
Return the signed and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your professional resume.
OKCMAR covers the $10.00 application fee if you are submitting under OKCMAR’s school.