Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
Current employement opportunities:
Please check back later for more opportunities
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
• Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
• Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff and takes messages.
• Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
• Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
• Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.