Looking to display listings on your website?
It’s entirely possible through MLSOK Internet Data Exchange (IDX).
IDX gives brokers the ability to display listings from Matrix via our Trestle platform to their company websites.
Formerly known as “broker reciprocity,” means a program through which Participants may authorize limited electronic display and delivery of their MLS Listing Information by other Participants via IDX Display.
For example, if you are a real estate agent, you might have an MLS property search on your website. This feature is made possible by an IDX”data feed” from MLSOK..
Professional real estate website designers provide website packages that include IDX. This makes it easy for agents and brokers to show all MLS properties on their own website. In fact, IDX websites are a great way to generate leads.
It is the platform that MLSOK uses to delivery the data and manage license agreements.
**If you are a technology provider you must create a Trestle account to receive the MLSOK data.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the Agent or Broker can request access to the data.
- Inform the purpose and how the data will be used.
- Broker must approve access to the data for an Agent.
- MLSOK will review your request within 5 business days