Webinar – 10 Things To Know About Working with Real Estate Investors
This class is worth 3 Elective CE Credits!
Real estate investing is no longer just for the rich. From millennials to baby boomers, investors are moving away from stock market investing and into real estate investing. This practical and fast moving session will educate property managers and agents on how to confidently work with real estate investors by understanding:
- Transactional differences between owner occupied and investment real estate deals
- How to speak the language of “investor”
- What your investor clients need to know about risk
- How to analyze and compare investment deals
- The difference between commercial and residential investments
- What to look for during inspections
- The pros and cons of buying occupied vs vacant investment property
- The differences between single-family and multi-family investing
This class is offered via Webinar and is being taught by Marc Cunningham.