CE: Become an Expert at Helping Your Clients Build on Land
This course has limited seating available.
This course is worth 2 hours of ELECTIVE CE!
Your client wants to build a custom house on a lot or land. Where do you start first?
- Learn what to say to your client to be the expert and protect your client within the translation.
- The pitfalls you must be aware of to protect your client.
- Review a number of obstacles you and your clients may face while exploring on building on land.
How do you find land?
- Get tools on how to find land. What to look for in land. What you need to know before the purchase of the land.
- How does lending work when you are building a custom home on land?
- Lending for building a custom home on land is different than existing homes. Learn all the different approaches available for your clients. Learn what you need to know to be an expert for your client through the lending process.
- How do I work with the builder? How can you make sure not to be pushed out of the transaction by the builder?
Athena Captain is Director of Sales and Marketing at Turner & Son Homes, where her passion is building a referral-based company in a niche market. She has helped create a business model that allows Turner & Son Homes to become the “concierge” of building on land in Oklahoma.
Athena has successfully led sales teams within retail, banking, and finally bringing her talent to bear in the construction industry.
Athena has developed a prospecting system while at Turner & Son Homes that allows any sales professional to become a referral magnet. She will share her system in her upcoming book The Making of a Rainmaker, soon to be released nationwide. With the launch of AthenaCaptain.com, she hopes to help other sales professionals, business owners, and companies apply her proven systems to increase revenue through referrals.
She was honored to be a finalist for Edmond Woman of the Year in 2014. She is active within her community as a Board member for Oklahoma Family Network, and she is on the Leadership team of Savannah Station Equine Therapy Program.