CE Webinar – Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification
This course is worth 8 hours of Elective CE
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification is for real estate professionals who want to work with current and former military service members. The MRP certification program educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
What You Gain
- Understanding of the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Ability to provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Ability to identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- The knowledge of the military relocation process you need to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Ability to explain the basics of VA financing
- Access to the members-only marketing tools and resources
- The Military Relocation Professional Certification Core course is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation.
Note: There is a $195 fee to NAR if you would like to apply for the certification. That is optional after you’ve completed the free course.