1. Members must send an email to MLSOK at firstname.lastname@example.org to request their data feed connection.
2. MLSOK will review the request and begin the process, which includes communicating with the vendor and providing the necessary information to create the contract.
3. All contracts are entered via the Trestle platform by the third-party vendor.
4. Once the contract is completed and signed by all parties, MLSOK staff will review and provide the vendor with provisional approval.
5. The vendor will communicate with MLSOK staff when MLS content has been added to the site.
6. MLSOK staff will audit site for compliance; and any changes will then be communicated to the vendor and member.
7. MLSOK provides final IDX approval.
Site Compliance Checkpoints
MLSOK reviews to ensure the following requirements are met:
- VOW, IDX Display URL and/or mobile application must be registered to Member.
- The site looks like it is owned and operated by the applicant.
- Contact information is clearly and prominently displayed or easily accessible.
- Any place where listing content is displayed, our copyright, disclaimer, and MLSOK logo must accompany it.
- All results displayed via a search of the MLS Listing Information must display the MLSOK IDX logo or the listing firm.
- All MLS Listing Information displayed pursuant to IDX shall identify the listing Subscriber or Participant. Must identify the listing firm, and the email or phone number provided by the listing participant.
- All MLS Listing Information displayed pursuant to IDX shall show the MLS as the source of the information.
- IDX display must identify the listing firm in a reasonably prominent location and in a readily visible color and typeface not smaller than the median used in the display of listing data.
- Listing brokerage/agent cannot be posted below “add-on” information (walkability, great schools, other types of plug-ins); it must remain with the content provided by MLSOK