Rules and Regulations: SECTION 3: LISTING PROCEDURES
3.1 – Submission of “Active” MLS Listing Information
- 3.1.1 – MLS Listing Information of real properties of the following types, for sale or rent or lease, which are listed subject to a Participant’s license, and which are located within the MLS Listing Areas taken by Participants or Subscribers in order to be entered into the MLS System must be “Exclusive Right to Sell or Lease Listings” or “Exclusive Agency to Sell or Lease Listings” signed by the seller or landlord and accepted by the Participant. MLS Listing Information shall be entered into the MLS System within one (1) Business Day after marketing the property to the public.
Compliance Guidelines: SECTION 5: SERIOUS VIOLATIONS
1. – Failure to enter a listing within one (1) business day after publicly marketing the property;
Fines for Serious Violations are as follows:
• First Infraction: Warning notification
• Second Infraction: $250.00 fine
• Third Infraction: $500.00 fine; and referral to MLS Board of Directors for review and discipline if applicable.