January 8, 2018
If you did not get the word, the REALTOR® Action Center website has been officially replaced with www.REALTORParty.com . The new website was developed after months of meetings and obtaining input from the membership and local and state association staff. The change was to emphasize the focus on all the REALTOR® Party’s advocacy activities.
The result is a website that is a one-stop shop for everything government affairs related. The new website provides advocacy materials for state and local REALTOR® Association staff and facilitates two-way opportunities to engage individual REALTORS® and associations in the REALTOR® Party.
Instead of the four navigation areas on the REALTOR® Action Center, www.REALTORParty.com will have seven main menu items:
- About Us: Background and history information for the REALTOR® Party and RPAC
- News & Events: The latest success stories, infographics, podcasts and social media content for the REALTOR® Party and RPAC
- Programs & Grants: Campaign Services, Community Outreach, Member and Consumer Mobilization and RPAC and Political Fundraising programs and grant applications
- Tools & Resources: REALTOR® Party tools and resources for Campaign Services, Community Outreach, Member and Consumer Mobilization and RPAC and Political Fundraising
- Training & Educational Opportunities: Get information on REALTOR® Party classes
- Recognition: Awards and investor information for the REALTOR® Party and RPAC and Political Fundraising
- State & Local Issues: Learn about state and local issues resources
The site also makes it easier to use and share content. There will be more photos and videos. They also made the site more sleek and mobile-friendly to create a better experience. This will make content more shareable on your favorite social media sites. You will also find regular updates, graphics and social media posts for you to share on your websites and with your clients.
But don’t take our word for it. Go to www.REALTORParty.com and check it out!